Love

Love

Friday, October 30, 2015

Three Years of M-A-R-R-I-A-G-E

Hooray for love. Caleb and I celebrated three years together on Tuesday and really had a great time celebrating. It is amazing how the years come and go but the love for someone just gets stronger and more unconditional. Caleb is still amazed that we got to where we are today through it all and how the roles have changed. Peeps, my boy was obsessed with me through college and I was such a tease. Now being married, Caleb is amazed how the girl he waited for forever could be so obsessed with his every move. I cannot put my finger quite on it but I just think he is the bees knees and the best thing on this earth. Obsessed is an understatement. Sappy no longer, okay.

Caleb and I went out for fish on Friday at a place literally steps away and loved it. It will be a Friday fish staple now. We spent the weekend working on the crib together and being intentional to do things together. These days we are zombies when we come home from work and just stare at the TV all night until it is time for bed, we are just that lame and lazy.

SIDE NOTE: It snowed on Wednesday night and Caleb got SO excited. He was like a true child staring out the window and hoping for a snow day. Snuck this photo in to prove the obsession with winter Christmas.

Flowers on anniversary. So sweet!

On Tuesday, we went out to eat to a Thai/Irish establishment and enjoyed ourselves. Caleb tried curry for the first time and loved it. I had steak and potatoes because I had been craving it all week. It was a very small place so we were able to enjoy our time together with little interruptions. After, we indulged in the yearly slice of cherry pie brought to you by Dixie's Lunch Deli in Antigo, WI. We got home and popped in a movie, If I Stay. It was only subpar so we went to bed before it was over. That is how the date went down and now we are back to love and prepping for baby.

Notice the napkin, that belly gets into
ALL food.


Pie eating, he got a "hey, Laura!" look from
me. Good work, babes.

Week 37


  • Yay! Baby has reached full term. 
  • Gib-baby is about 19 inches long and weighs probably 8 pounds. This is like a real baby size that you visit in the hospital. Where has this kiddos growth spurt coming from? It is so ready to meet ma and dad. Come out lil one!
  • Gibby is gaining about 1/2 ounce each day from now on as well as inhaling, exhaling, sucking, gripping and blinking . SO BIG!

--------

  • I haven't really started to nest yet but I have been pretty particular of our home turing into a wood working station. It is dusty in here and there are tools in every room of the home. 
  • Caleb and I have decided sleep is better than not so, due to my snoring episodes, we are trying remedies for that. Any suggestions?
  • I have been using the restroom more often but this lil one has not dropped so we aren't thinking that we are going to be parents this week. We shall see though!


1 comment:

  1. Someday when you are parents of grown ups, you will be sooooo glad you did this blog:) I love the phrase..."Home is where your story begins" no matter where that home is! Thanks for sharing, and Happy anniversary to you both! Jeanne Rieland

    ReplyDelete