Love

Love

Monday, October 26, 2015

Big Doings in MKE - Last Baby Shower Before Baby

I FORGOT TO PUBLISH THIS POST, oops:

This is just the weirdest for me to think that I am a week from being okay to deliver this baby. I am so ready peeps, it hit me on Monday that I am just uncomfortable and so puffy (really I am just feeling like a hippo and not digging it.)

I am so thankful from my time in Milwaukee this past weekend. I was able to have some good time with my mom and grandma as well as see some of my family that are sincerely excited for me. I was able to visit my IL Corning family for my cousin's baby shower on Saturday and spend time celebrating her baby boy. I sincerely have a place in my heart that flutters as I get to visit those folks. That have so much life to share and just a love for Jesus that inspires my walk.

Cousin Elissa & Justine. Please excuse my chubby cheeks.

Momma with Cousin Emily & Elissa. They're the cutest.
For my shower, I didn't really take any photos so you will just have to imagine a brand new home, with 25 very loving family members, a mom that made everything perfect, my mom's cousin put on great food and activities, over load of love via gifts for the Giblet, boys downstairs watching football, and a mom-to-be feeling very pregnant but very blessed. I did so well at my shower but TOTALLY crashed once the party was over. Thank you all who came and could not.

Please pray for these next nesting weekends to come as I am at home in Wausau until baby is here.

Week 36
Just me as I woke. Please excuse my facial expression.
Woof!


  • All body systems are ready for the real world EXCEPT baby's lungs
  • Gums are rigid and skin is soft
  • We have a honey dew baby this week with 18 inches long and 5.5 pounds
---------
  • Mom is puffy from head to toe. Trying to embrace my only shoes that fit: Birkenstock sandals
  • Sleep is sporadic and I am consistently lazy feeling
  • I have my birth plan done and my checklist on track
  • Our home is organized with all the things we received and the nursery is ready. EEEEEK!  

Next up? Our anniversary weekend close to home and anniversary on Tuesday. Last one as a family of 2.5! Oh how life is about to REALLY change.


No comments:

Post a Comment