Love

Love

Friday, November 6, 2015

Staying Put Over Here

I hate to break it to you but we are home-locked these days so we didn't really do anything this week. This was the last week for the Farmer's Market downtown so we weathered the storm (rain) and bought some apple cider from the miserableness of the day and found out there is an INDOOR farmer's market. Can I get a Wah-Hoo?!?! I am pumped to support the local community from just a couple doors down. We were able to get some coffee and bakery items on Saturday morning and to satisfy my annoyance to play a game of cribbage. I get so restless staying at home and being couped up. My husband is trying so hard to entertain me and keep my mind off of my current state of being (very pregnant). On Friday we went to fish fry just next door again and loved it just as much. $20 for two kids to eat out is totally worth it to us.

In other news, the crib will be done this weekend and Caleb cannot wait to reveal it in a couple weeks. Peeps, he did such a good job. You will be so happy that our little one gets to have this and pass it on as the years come (in 20 years) for Gibs to use it on their little one.

Week 38


  • 19 inches and 8 pounds. Wow, baby. The size of a pumpkin, how fitting for the season, no?
  • Baby fuzz and leaving and there could be up to an inch of hair on this little one's head. I hope this little gem has just the most hair ever. I love fresh chubs with a loaded head of hair. 
------
  • I have a weird walk going on when I first arise from my desk chair at work and my co-workers have gone from teasing me to feeling sorry for me. It is all good though, maybe this babes wants to come make an appearance if it is making me this uncomfortable, or am I just wishful thinking?
  • This is the largest I have ever felt and ever want to feel. I cannot tell you how puffy I am. My mom told me she felt like her legs were stumps at this stage and I cannot agree more. This morning was the first time that my toes tingled as they gained more meat (puffiness) to their sausage-ness. 
  • Caleb made me a wrist brace to wear at night and I am so thankful as my wrist no longer wakes me in the night to indicate it is past numbness and into the painful sensation. 
Sorry for all the complaining, I need to look to the bright side of this things. My doctor checked me and told me I have a ways to go and I fell like this little Gibster is just content with Ma protecting it's every moment still. I will savor today.




No comments:

Post a Comment