Love

Love

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Caleb Gets Older and Gibs Gets Larger

This week was a little anti-climatic. We went to a Jazz festival at a local brewery for a while on Saturday. It was fun to see the community get together but it didn’t keep our attention for very long. We also rode our bikes to a disc golf course and played a round which was quite fun. Caleb turned my ram’s horn bike handle upside down so this mama-to-be doesn’t have to lean over so far to ride her bike. What a gem. Caleb celebrated his half birthday this past Friday which was jaded by a migraine I got once I was home from work. This did not ruin our plan of going to Applebee’s for late night apps even though my symptoms were still present. It is a mind over matter thing these days for my migraines, either make it your only focus or just pretend your head isn’t spinning and your belly isn’t churning. It is so fun to celebrate Caleb twice a year instead of once, there is just something special about a day that celebrates the “greats” in your life. He got a disc for disc golfing which he used this weekend. He was pleased with his purchase. On Sunday we did go to a new church, well churches, to check out. The first one was out in the boonies and when we arrived we were greeted by a traditional service. We did bug out right after we knew it wasn’t a church we would feel best in and didn’t look back. We came back into town and went to a more hipster church that we actually really enjoyed. I am thinking this one is going to stick but we still have a few to check out. Other than that, we were lazy and kept to ourselves.

Week 24

A sweet cantalope is the formation of baby this week. That makes Gibby a little bigger than last week but about the same weight.
Gib’s skin is turning pink (normal) this week so even more traits of a baby are being created.
This kid is a mover. I feel a kick, recognizable, anytime I am sitting down for more than 20 minutes. It is so fun to sit in my desk chair and just be holding my baby as it moves around in there. Caleb believes that it is calling out for him and misses him each time it moves, presh.
---- -----
Holy Mylanta. I have a sore back when I get up from sleeping. This is common but it is just a rougher start to the day than I am used to.
Speaking of sleeping, those leg cramps only get me when I sleep. I may put a pillow under my legs as I sleep but I am not sure how long it would stay put being that I do not stop moving in the night.
My belly button is at the surface of my belly (not an inny anymore) and I am not loving the sight of it. For some reason, prego bellys normally have a cute button but my button is made for the shade. Woof.

That is all I can write for now, see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment