Love

Love

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Klinge Kamping

This past week has been pretty great. We left for camping shortly after I posted last and had a great time in fantastic weather with Caleb’s family. We went down to Wyalushing State Park and tent-camped for about 4 days. I just got a bike and so my highlight was trying that out. I think Caleb’s highlight was probably the water balloon fight that we had. That was such fun to have. We celebrated our nieces, Pais and Dell’s, birthday along with their mom’s as well. It was so great seeing them get shy after opening each present just because they were so excited. I was able to see the rest of the littles as well. My niece Kendall has been very hesitant of us since she was born but this weekend was such a great time for her to come out of her shell and just be with us. She was my snuggle bug for the first part and Caleb’s sporty spice during the second half. Our baby sister, Anna, is leaving for Belguim next month so it was so bittersweet to say “good luck” as we will not see her for a whole year. She will do great. Here is a recap for you all via photos:





Kickball was a blast...

... until I fell due to this center of gravity of a babe.

Playing with birthday presents

The sister bunch

Soccer

Water Balloons

The water fight! So. Much. Fun.

Take this to Belguim, Anna. So cute!

A wife's duty to her husband.

The year of the braids... thank you Carrie!

Men and their drinks of choice

Besties for real

O-Dawg got a lil tired... poor guy could only find an
empty table to zonk out on.

The fishing crew (They didn't catch a lick)

Singing sensation



We both look forward to this weekend a lot and this year was one for the books… until next year.



Week 21

  • We are looking at a 12 ounce babes that is about the size of a pomegranate. I think that is a little off being that it’s feet that are pushing out at me seem not as small as predicted. You read correct, I am feeling the little person in there. Today was the first time that there was a push on my hand when I held it there. What a milestone for this Ma.
  • It’s digestive system is developing and starting to create it’s first diaper fill, oh joy!
---- ---- ----

  • This Ma is a little tired these days. I don’t know if it is just because I am unemployed for two weeks (I got a job! More details next week or the week after) or because I am just so tired from all this change.


  • Success Story: I did not get a migraine in the last 7 days so maybe I am behaving myself better or I will get one tonight. Eek, I will pray for me just being better.


  • I looked in the mirror today and I noticed that I am rocking a prego belly for the first time. I still think I look like a carb loader with shirts covering my belly but I think he/she is going to peek out of this feeling-phase very soon.


I am here in Wausau being a stay-at-home wife so if you need me, give me a jingle. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment