Love

Love

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Baby Visits, Baby Shower, and Baby Update

I left the husband home this past weekend to enjoy some TLC time with friends in Mpls and to celebrate my friend Bek’s baby-to-be. I loved my time there and the certain theme was babies. They are just so cute to me and my friends have turned into some pretty great mommies. I noticed I did not take one picture of my friends but I took some lasting pictures of their babes. Please enjoy the cuteness of them.
Heidi's son, Oscar, is now 1! This is
mind blowing to me.

Baby Samuel is Kate's second. Yup, she
is in the lead with two babies. Here
he is at just under 2 weeks old.

This is Tessa, Kirsten's girl. Isn't she just
the cutest 2 year old?

Oh, hey... Gwendolyn. This is Jenna's
6 mo. gem. This girl is so happy and does
not stop moving her lil legs.

This is Sar Bear's baby, Suzie. She is
a precious 15 week old retriever that just
loves her momma and dad. 

I also started a new job this past Monday at an Ameriprise firm in the Northwood doing the same thing I did in Chicago. It has been such a blessing to be apart of a company one, that I believe in but two, that is all over the country for me to find work at. I will not forget the opportunity for work this company has given me over the years. It is a good position where I am but I am feeling the drive already. My mom and husband warned me that a 45 minute commute will not be enjoyable and I am choosing the listen after the decision has been made. I am able to drop Caleb off at work in the morning that still, for some reason, is a highlight of my day.

Week 23


  • A big ol’ grapefruit is the size of my Giblet this week measuring a little under a foot long and over a pound now. Just getting so big, my golly. 
  • There is a fully formed face to be recognized now, just looks a little skeletal without the chubbiness to be present yet.
  • Loud noises are recognizable now to Gibs and my heartbeat and voice are something that he/she is listening for consistently.

---- -----

  • No migraines this week, ‘nough said. Thanks for yours thoughts!
  • I am a slower walker these days and it is an adjustment for Caleb as I was always the one to keep up with on our routine walks. 
  • My consistent back pain I had for a long while through high school and into graduating college is back in the same spot and I am having a hard time being comfortable at every moments of the day. Sleeping is uncomfortable but I am a zonked out sleeper so I definitely manage; it is the waking hours that I am feeling frustrated with. Wah wah wah, Laura. I know. Just listen, that is all I ask.
  • I am enjoying some new clothes that got passed to me from some friends over the weekend and some sale items I found at Gap/Old Navy. My normal work clothes are dwindling so we shall see how I can convince the husband I still need more clothes. Work in progress people on this budget-driven lifestyle we live.

See ya next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment