Love

Love

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Big Move and Half Way There

Hey folks! We are safely moved to Wausau, WI. We are WI residents and Chicago is a thing of the past. Wowza... this is just crazy sauce to think about so I won't for too long.

We said good-bye to those folks of Chicago and focused on our move this past week. Some really great people live in Chicago, in case you were wondering. Hard, but totally worth it for our family.

I would like to give a shout out to my husband who packed almost all the home the U-Haul (thanks for helping Caleb with the heavy stuff, brother Nathan!) and unpacked (with help of my family) the U-Haul within a 48 hour period. Let me just tell you that this man worked hard so his baby would be safe and sound as I cleaned Chicago and unpacked Wausau.

Here is the house we left:





Home Sweet Home! Well old home.

Farewell Greenview Ave, you were the best!

Here is the house we have now:


 More pictures to come... We need to unpack. Next week we will do a big reveal.

Week 20

  • This week, it is the size of a banana and about 11 ounces
  • It is working taste buds for the several ounces of amniotic fluid it is swallowing each day
  • We know if we are having a boy or a girl! Yup, we know... nope we are not sharing with folks. You are welcome. My mom is bummed to not be in "the know" but sometimes mommas just gotta be patient. I too am learning patience. 
---- ---- ---- ---- 
  • It is safe to say that I get a migraine once a week for the last month and change. It is certainly not fun but I caved in and now take one tylenol, a sip of water, and a very early night sleep to pretend life isn't attacking me. Sometimes pregnancy is not fun but most times it is very fun, am I right?
  • Nothing more has changed than last week at all in terms of me. I am showing baby under my shirts but no one, in public, is brave enough to ask if I am pregnant for the fact that I could just be  belly-fat. I am okay with being unseen for a while longer.
We are off to Klinge Camping for this holiday weekend so please expect cute photos of my nieces and nephews as well as mediocre photos of the rest of us. Hooray for family time!

No comments:

Post a Comment