Love

Love

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Celebrate the Dad and Outdoors

Happy Father's Day, boys. My boy was celebrated this Sunday with love, a gift, and (of course) pizza. It was surreal to celebrate a man that was just my husband but is now my baby's daddy too! Love you, sweet thang.


Last Friday we went to a free Mumford & Sons concert. You heard me... go to a outdoor concert, pull up a chair, but stay out of the gate = a free show. Badda-bing-badda-boom. It was a pretty good show but they got a little bit slow and mello so Caleb and I got bored. Yup, bored. We didn't pay a thing so we weren't bummed to leave after 45 minutes. What a great, summer time we had.



Week 19


  • He/She is a mango-sized cutie about now being 6 inches long and a whopping 1/2 pound. We have reached the milestone, 1/2 pound and growing bigger as we speak. I am so proud of the babes for being so brave in there. 
  • He/She is growing a protective, greasy coat to help it's skin. 
  • He/She's brain is developing the five senses right now and Caleb is working on it's listening skills as he constantly encourages it to be strong and to not make mom sick/sad.
----- ----- ----- -----
  • We will be looking for a new delivery doctor and a pediatrician when we get to Wausau which is nerve racking to know this person is going to be apart of my baby's very personal life. Pray for us to find just the best fit, big prayers for big decisions. 
  • We will find out the baby's gender before we leave Chicago but unfortunately for every one of you, we are not sharing with anyone. Nope, not mom or any Klinge sibling. Sorry all, this is the happy ground we found with me not wanting to find out until I meet him/her and Caleb being beside himself to just HAVING to know. Be kind to us, it is our decision and no one else's.
  • Well, I got another earth-shattering migraine again on Tuesday. I am open to any reliefs you all have. I was just a part of a Young Living Essential Oils session and I am intrigued with the Peppermint Oil... Any thoughts on that, folks? I am getting desperate here, any help?
A lot is occuring in the next week. By the time you read next week, I will have finished a job in Chicago, packed our Chicago home, travel 6 hours to be moved into a new apartment, unpack a uhaul, have an interview for a new job in Wausau, and travel 3 hours to Klinge Camping to start the 4th of July weekend. This baby loves chaos....or will after the next 10 days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment