Love

Love

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The Decor of the Reception

I am back to share about the reception decor. We have gotten a lot done for the reception since last week. We have the menu done, the room set-up decided on, and also the thought of a wedding picture for all guests to be in.

So onto the decor... I will give you a sneak peek but I feel as if I need to leave some mystery. Maybe...

The head table will have the draping twig garland again from the ceremony. Like this:
I am really loving the monogrammed runner idea.















The tables are going to have mismatched vases as centerpieces but also some other elements to make each table unique... like this or this:
aren't those dolies cute?
I think I like the candle option... how could I make that work?




















Lastly, once I find my keys (please help me find keys) I will put them on a fun shutter, like so...
Just looks perfect to me!















Can you see the vision streaming through the wedding details? I sure hope so!

Next week is all about the two books that Caleb and I read during our engagement. We LOVE these books.

No comments:

Post a Comment