Love

Love

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

IA Visit + 1st Bridal Shower

This weekend Caleb and I went to Iowa to spend time with the family. It was a joyous time full of family and time spent doing absolutely nothing but being together. I truely love my family I have joined and I wouldn't be this excited to be a Klinge if it weren't for Caleb's family.

Speaking of Caleb, I would like to SHOW you our weekend instead of writing in detail. Caleb's orders and I cannot say no to his cute face.

Anna and Kendo-Nitendo

The babies of the Briden side.

Kendall is an EXCEPTIONAL hugger.
My bridal shower.
Look who is wanting to walk by herself, SOON! (Paisley)

The video-version of "How well do you know eachother?"


Side Note: Thank you Klinge Sisters and Momma Kathy for a GREAT bridal shower. It felt very personal and sweet. I do feel very loved.

Double Side Note: The game we played with Caleb, I felt like I did not know the man. I do know him, I promise. I do know what I am getting myself into. AND I did make Caleb eat the ELEVEN pieces of gum that he made me eat. That dirty rat!

No comments:

Post a Comment