Love

Love

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Wild Apples Visit Part 1

Can I just say, I had the best time at my florist appt last friday. Missi is the nicest person who accomodates to her clients and is so honest with you as she really listens to your visions.

I had no idea what I was going to say when I walked into her small shop in small town Baraboo, WI. All I knew is I wanted the flowers to be perfect and the ceremony to be decorated in floral. I literally am pumped to see these ideas in real life.

So here is the deal. My aisles will be decorated in burlap and twigs. Yes, you heard correctly, I went to a floral shop and I will have little amount of flowers and a great amount of organic feel.

Like this photo, but brown twig bunches wrapped in burlap:
The next decision was with the front of the church. We decided on a twig altar background with greenery on the floor of the stage and on the ledge of the baptismal pool.

Kind like this:

 




This one, the top would be the floor decor.
Last but not least, we decided on the ceiling decor. It will be draping organza and flower balls intermixed.

Like so:
Forget the black and lights. Just organza interwined.
Pom will be just tucked in corners of the organza.

Next Week: Reception details from a floral decor point of view. HOORAY!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see! That really sounds gorgeous Laura.

    ReplyDelete