Love

Love

Friday, September 7, 2012

Hello Downtown St. Paul

Last weekend consisted of moving and moving some more. We are very excited to move in and I cannot wait to move in after the wedding!

Caleb moved in on Friday instead of going to work and all he could say when I came after work was, "you have got a lot of stuff, love." so what... I have a lot of things, I am sure I will get rid of half the stuff. Peeps, I have not seen these boxes in months and years. When you are 19 years old, your practicality is out the window.

We traveled to the WD for the weekend to get the rest of the things and it was actually quite fun to be part of a big thing in the process of becoming one. Sunday we rented the UHaul and went packing mad. I have to mention... I did watch the whole season of Downton Abbey his weekend in between moving and I do not feel bad about it. We filled that lil 14 footer full of VERY nice things. We made a trip to the famous shed and got some real good things while being there. My mom was such a servant and so giving to us. I will show you photos of the new apt in a different blog.

On Monday we left the house at 6:15p for the big move to MN. Craziest part of the whole thing: It took 30 min for the boys to unload the truck at 10p at night. We were so blessed!

I have found out since the move-in that my boy is not much (at all) for clutter. He has unpacked all the boxes, rearranged the whole apartment, and cleaned a tad too. I am not one to care if things fall to the floor and don't get pick up for days BUT my boy is not like that a tad. Oh the journey we have ahead. Ha.

Well folks, this journey step was quite a blast. Next week? How about I tell you about my dress fitting. It is a story to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment