Love

Love

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

A FANTASTIC weekend in WI

Two weekends ago I went home for not only Wha-Zha-Wha festival, my caterer appointment, but also MY FAMILY BRIDAL SHOWER. I took two of my besties with me on this trip and we had a GREAT time.

Wha-Zha-Wha is a Dells festival put on for the community full or carnival rides, craft fair, flea market, tractor show, beer tents, food stands, and the parade. The city is shut down and the residents come out of the woodwork to participate. Tourists have caught the draft of fun and also seem to arrive to partake. Yes, there are residents that stay far away from the mayhem but me? I run home to be apart of the action. I FOUND MY KEYS AT THE FLEA MARKET. It was truly a happy day. Thanks for looking everyone, I so appreciate it. We went on the Tilt-a-Whirl for a round, does anyone remember that thing? Kinda still fun for grown-ups too. The parade is the main event and I was very pleased to say, the parade was a huge hit for us. We loved it.

The catering appointment was a hit for us. We tasted some really great food and we are now 75% secure for the menu. I am very excited for you all to try the food. You will have some surprises that I am pumped for you to see. The only bummer that we found is that the tables for the wedding may be a bit squished so think small peeps, we WILL fit.

The Bridal shower was just so nice. We decorated with my childhood artwork and it was at my favorite cafe, The Blue Spoon. The food was delicious and so was the company. I really enjoyed being able to be with my family members and to just spend the day telling stories and reminiscing. My friend, Jill, came too. I have not seen her in SO long. She truly holds a special place in my heart. I just feel so blessed to be apart of my family.

Well, on to writing thank yous and preparing for my wedding (in a month from tomorrow, wow). Next week, how about I talk about our books we read through our engagement!

No comments:

Post a Comment