Love

Love

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Songs for the Wedding!

Caleb and I are diligently listening to music on the radio to create a playlist for the wedding. We have regulations though… it has to be considered oldies, it needs to be danceable, and it needs to be about love. Ha, ha. Writing those out seems super cheesy but I am smiling from ear-to-ear thinking about the songs we have already thought up.
Thus far, my faves are “still the one” and “baby, hold on” Do you know these ones? GOODIES!
Have I told you guys about our first dance song? Well here it is according to Ingrid Michaelson who took it from Elvis Presley BUT Caleb and I will be fortunate enough to dance to the melodies from his two sisters doing THEIR rendition. I am literally more excited about that moment of hearing and dancing the song than I am for the rest of the dance time. The moment of being just Caleb and I looking into each other’s eyes and being serenaded is beyond exciting. Sheesh!
Are there songs that you all do not want to miss that fit the criteria? I really want to get all good songs at least play for a moment. You too?

2 comments:

  1. Nate and I get all happy and nostalgic whenever we hear Eric Clapton's wonderful tonight....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry.. I've tried to send you list of ideas a couple times now, but the comment thing fails and I lose it. I'll try to send you something on facebook or something :) They are not must haves, but they are idea.

    ReplyDelete