Love

Love

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Final Dress Fitting - WOW!

Life is dwindling down, singleness I mean. I am LOVING spending countless hours with my man but thinking about that being my future has hit me. I am fully prepared to endure the trials and to embrace the triumphs but I don't think I know what everyday life will be like with him quite yet. I thought I had it all figured out and that we were going to be like we have been for the last 2 years. I am starting to think it will be a big change. Because I am with him for bfast, I take him to work, I come to his place right after work, I stay at his place until I am ready to go to bed, I feel like all I am missing is the nightly sleepovers. I have found out with all this time with Caleb that we do not see eye-to-eye on EVERYTHING and we get quite frustrated at each other for the SMALLEST things. It is kind of a blast to blog about but not so fun as we are knee deep in muck that sin has brought to each other and ourselves. Life is fun, huh?

So... on to the topic for the day. Bridal fitting. I have gotten some worries from those that have read my recent (a month ago) blog and I would like to say... I went to my final dress fitting and I LIKE MY DRESS A LOT! It is so ironic how much something can change in your mind when you look at it from a different view (and you change some things, ha). The dress is so beautiful and I think the day will not feel perfect with my dress in it. I was thinking about giving a sneak peek but then I decided, "I am so close and I love surprises, I will just keep it a total secret." I bought my birdcage veil and I have gotten some photos of what I want my hair to look like. I also lost my wedding shoes for a good month and now I have officially found them and they are perfect still. Caleb looks incredible in his suit and he has found some shoes to wear on our day. The flower girl dresses are close to being done, the bridesmaid dresses fit great on the girls and their shoes are adorable still, I have my jewelery picked out, the hairdresser is in place, the make-up lady is all about my day, the bands know what to play, the MC has gotten the music to play on the IPOD, and finally... the details are ALL coming together.

I am getting so close to be a Klinge is a a lil nerve-racking.

2.5 week from tomorrow. Bah!

No comments:

Post a Comment