Love

Love

Friday, February 12, 2016

Week 11 in Review: Take Out Food and Touchdown TV

We were quite uneventful this past week but we still have quite a cute kid so I will just share some photos after a brief summary.

I have really been taking this time with Rollie to savor him. Peeps, he brings me so much joy and so much contentment in not being able to find a job. I have been able to take care of my boy (my dream) and meet moms at a church mom group every Tuesday. I will really miss these moments when Jesus shows me where my next job is. Phew, applying to jobs feels like a job sometimes. It is safe to say I have filled out over 20 applications and applied for over 30 positions. Soon, peeps, I feel it. I will find a job so soon. Until then, this is life:


We still have no created any solid friends here that enjoy football like we do so we watched the Superbowl at home and made enough food for 6 people. We ate it all ourselves though, it was delish. We had Lil Smokies, Personal Pizzas, Doritos, Queso Dip, & Hot Wings... no shame, it was the Superbowl! We also were the new parents that we are and splurged on sharing a three-piece Friday Fish Fry as take out. Folks, we are tight on the funds these days but that doesn't mean Rollie can limit us from Friday traditions once in a while. It worked out great because I just made a baked potato here and we shared the fish and coleslaw. So... that is about it. Boring as nothing else but not every week needs to have shots, baby accomplishments, and weekends away.

The only TV we let him watch: Sports!

Ready for the big game!

Happiest lil boy

Just so happy.


2 comments:

  1. He is just adorable! Congrats on not being able to find a job! lol, spending time with your baby is so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rollie is so cute and you have the best job in the world being a dedicated Mom to Rollie. Love you all.

    ReplyDelete