Love

Love

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Cake and Celebration

You ready for this one, my friends of the web? I celebrated quite an occasion this past weekend… peeps, my momma got married. Yup, she is all married off to the man of her choosing and I was honored to stand next to her during her day. It was a small party with just immediate family who were invited and it took place on her deck overlooking the Wisconsin River. Last weekend wasn’t just spring cleaning but more like wedding preparation, my mom asked me to clarify because she felt as if last week it sounded like she created slave labor for us.

Caleb and I were so blessed to be apart of the wedding and I feel like it could not have gone any better. Please join me in welcoming Dennis to the family and for many memories to be shared together.


MARRIED!!!

This is the back drop to the ceremony.

Super cute, just precious.


Week 28


  • An eggplant-sized cutie pants this week becoming about 2.5 pounds and almost 15 inches long.
  • Those cute lil fat chunkiness traits are forming this week and wrinkly skin is starting to become smooth. I told some of you that I promised my kid would be cute, we will not fail you in this.
  • Gibby has lungs that could survive in this world now BUT ma isn’t ready to even think about calming your midnight and midday storms so keep cooking, Turkey.

---- -----

  • Don't mind tubbie-face over here, I feel great. I have just gained a couple pounds and my "face will surely show it" as the weeks come on.
  • I started focusing on drinking water like a week or so ago. Did I tell you that? If so, I am great at repeating myself so I will share again. 100 ounces a day is the goal for water consumption and I am getting to that point more days than not. However, this past week I drank 30 ounces in about a minute and this child got super cramped in my belly and my organs did too. I ended up having to just lay back and let the works of God in my stomach figure itself out as I lay in agony. I had forgotten that I did this large consumption and I cried to Caleb that I was worried our child was having problems, oh the woahs of hormonal wives. Ha, ha.
  • I can no longer thrust myself into the drivers seat any longer as the slosh of my belly doesn’t bode well and quite frankly, hurts pretty bad. Lesson learned. I am now the grandmother-paced, sit then swirl in type of person instead. 
  • I did another purge of clothes to the basement as my belly peeked out of some of my clothing options and I have the essentials for the rest of the time, I hope!


That is it, that is all. For this week at least.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to your Mom! That's so amazing! Looked like a beautiful & special ceremony. Also, you are the cutest preggo. I hope I can be 10% of the cuteness you are. Can't wait to meet Baby Klinge!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your Mama and you look adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad I clicked on you again tonight, Laura! Activity on your blog is picking up! :) Two beautiful ladies and they are both bringing new people into their lives! Congratulations to your mom!

    ReplyDelete