Love

Love

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Valentine's Day for Mr. & Mrs. Klinge

Well love was in the air around this neck of the woods as El Dia del San Valentino arrived. My boss gave me a valentine of Snickers and Mac&Cheese. That girl knows my heart already and it has only been a month! My bestie sent me cake pops which are the bomb digs... too many I think were sent due to the inhaling of chocolate cake I have been doing. THANKS SAR BEAR!



My spouse of a different gender brought me home flowers in a lil mason jar. Isn't it SO cute? I love them. A little reminder of my wedding flowers, no? Sort of? YES!


Here is what we got each other... we both got each other mugs without even knowing. Aren't we just the cutest? Caleb's mug was way cuter than mine but mine had more homemade feel. Caleb's cards are behind understanding of greatness and each holiday I get a new specially made one. This holiday was the skyline (VERY detailed mind you) with the sweetest poem written inside. I wrote a card with printer paper and a sharpie, totally my style.




I was so excited to go out to eat with My Love I could hardly stand it. 


For the evening we went to a place called "Magnolia's". This was a fancy place that is small and packs people in like sardines. Our food was excellent and we would recommend the place in a heartbeat. The one, big thing we have to mention is that they were stubborn to take our coupon we brought. Some say that using a coupon on a holiday is taboo and a no-no. HOWEVER, we are learning to save our money and use it wisely so when a restaurant does not put limitations on their coupons, cheap-o's will use them with authority. Think what you want but we are not ashamed. 



No comments:

Post a Comment