Love

Love

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Happy Birthday, Caleb!

A few weeks ago was Caleb's 26th Bday. It was a quiet day but Caleb mentioned he liked it that way. He was quite spoiled this year as I found some splendid deals. 

I made my first LK card seeing that Caleb loves
homemade cards.
 We started the day out with eggs and bacon breakfast along with gifts to be opened.

The gifts to be had.

Caleb's present from his mom: AAA Oakland
team, Sacremento Rivercats.

Caleb's satchel he has been wanting.
Then it was off to work for me and Caleb had a half day of school. Lucky snake. He got a free sub at Jersey Mike's and enjoyed a leisure day. I got done with work early and picked him up from school. We came home and watched TV and waited for dinner time. Caleb has been itching to eat deep dish pizza so we ventured to "Pequod's Pizza" to try their style. He really enjoyed it and the atmosphere was quite fun.
YUM!
 After dinner we came home and ate his mom's recipe of Cheesecake. Caleb will not enjoy any other cheesecake on his birthday... AWESOME recipe! We opened the case it was in and dug in. We finished the cake and I realized we did not sing or blow out candles for his birthday. This was his reaction when I told him...
oops, my bad. He was ticked.
He forgave me and let me take a pic of the
cheesecake along with the fakiest of smiles.
We ended the night with watching his show, White Collar, and then went off the bed. A nice, suttle night.

The following day we went off to watch Miles at his basketball game, ages 4-6. Needless to say Miles is the best on the court and he gets pretty frustrated when others are not following the rules.
Being a good sport.
Please enjoy the chaos of little ones trying to play a game. Miles can be seen at the end with the basketball (#12).


Happy Birthday, Love. You are loved more than you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment