Love

Love

Monday, February 24, 2014

Snowboarding and the Bulls

Before Valentine's Day came snowboarding in downtown Chicago on a hill 100 feet high. Miles did some snowboarding as we watched him. Miles was the "King of the Hill".  When Miles came up to the hill he did not even know if he was sure about going down but little did we know that our 5 year old nephew was about to go off the 3 foot jump on a snowboard a foot too big for him. Yes, our nephew went off a jump. Not a pro jump by any means but he aced the jump. Check it out.



The day before Valentine's, my uncle blessed Caleb and I with Bulls tickets. We were very thankful and also enjoyed ourselves a lot. We were able to get box seats and eat all the chicago dogs we wanted. My cousin and two of his kids came too. It was a blast and the Bulls won! 

Go Bulls!


My boy having a great time in his "1996 Bulls Champ" hat

He loves me. He does.

Hailey & Dave... my cousin's kids. Cuteness ALERT!



No comments:

Post a Comment