Love

Love

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Wedding, Family, Milestone, Baby... In That Order

Hello folks, I think I just had the best couple of days. Over the weekend Caleb and I went to the cornstalks (Iowa) and spent some time with his friends and family. It was an honest blast and a half. Please enjoy the captions to photos, the style of a blog I most enjoy. K, byes.

On our way to the wedding, Caleb picked out my dress. 

These are the original five homeschool basketball stars.

Kendy chilled in her undies all weekend.

She is reading a story to us like a teacher.

Pais lookin presh...adorbs.

Selfie (kinda) of my girl, Della and her beaut mom.

SIDE NOTE: car hit a milestone... it matters.
Also, this weekend, my friend Kirstie had her baby. Long story behind the arrival of this bundle that is not mine to share. Needless to say, Tessa Renee Barlow was born on Saturday and I love holding her... a lot. "She is so lil." 
This girl holds her nook like a champ.
Until next time... farewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment