Love

Love

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Lee's Shower Time

This past weekend I was able to visit with Lee and the rest of her friends at her parent's residence. For those that do no know her from just her name, she was the bridesmaid with red/blonde hair. She is getting married in like 4.5 weeks and wanted gifts so we gave them to her. Her sister, Krista, put on the shower and did a VERY good job. Here is the yummy bfast food we had including homemade scones, french toast, parfaits, donuts, egg bake, and coffee galore:


She also had this at the table for when people walked in. I thought both boards were simply precious. Peeps, these people are like obsessed with each other. It is a serious match.



 Here is the ALMOST Mrs. Anderson.... she is simply gorgeous, am I wrong? Ok, sorry. She is pretty though, I cannot help but observe that.

9.15.13... soon enough to just be here already. So fun to hang out with girls like I did this past weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment