Love

Love

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Key to my heart.... and your seats

Mom and I have decided and scrounged up some 150 skeleton keys to be used for..... table assignments.

This is just so fun for us to decide on because we just think skeleton keys are the best thing ever made to man. They have so much detail and character to share. I ALWAYS think about the stories and lives the items in antique stores have and what they would be able to share if they could talk (beauty and the beast anyone?)

You guys, I am getting so excited about my wedding. I went to a wedding on the 9th of June and I just got SO excited for my turn. My bestie, Sarah Beth, has her wedding this weekend and I am just stoked to celebrate hers and all the weddings this summer. I feel like I will be spoiled with ideas and ambiance as the days get closer for October. BAH, I just can wait but sometimes I cannot.

1 comment:

  1. Laura...I just have to comment here. I LOVE THIS!
    That is all.
    Chris Keller

    ReplyDelete