Love

Love

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Exciting Updates : Personal AND Wedding

  • Personal
    • I GOT A JOB! - I work at Ameriprise Financial in Inver Grove Heights, MN. It is a temp-to-(POTENTIAL)hire position so don't get too excited for me. I have been there a week now (6.4.12 was my start date) and I am thinking it is pretty great. The firm consists of 6 people (including me) who deal directly with financial planning. I am one of the assistants and also working as a "catch-all" if things come up. It feels a little like an internship but I am happy there and that totally counts. 
    • Caleb and I have come to the conclusion that we will be living in downtown St. Paul regardless once Sept. 1 rolls around. His lease is up then and I will be moving in after honeymoon.
    • No news on the location of the honeymoon but once I know you will know on a Tuesday, promise. 
    • I will be moving in with the bestie, Heidi Lee, as of July 1-October(ish). We have always wanted to live together and now I get to spend my last single girl time moments with that beaut of a baby girl. 

  • Wedding
    • We have this written on paper (and dates) but also confident about (not final):
      • ceremony flow
      • wedding weekend schedule
      • bachelorette party
      • personal shower
      • wedding shower in WI
      • Save the Dates printed
      • final guest list agreed upon
      • photo list
Mom and I are proud of our accomplishments and Caleb is being such a good sport. Boys are just precious aren't they?

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to need some of those dates specifically 3 and 4 and 5 :)

    ReplyDelete