Love

Love

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Inspiration: Centerpieces

Well folks, this was a long awaited decision and I feel like I have made the call. I could not really find a centerpiece idea that was unique but still cost effective.

I initially wanted to have antiques as centerpieces but then I was reminded by a fellow bride that some things may be "borrowed" forever by people at those tables. This may sound as if I do not trust my own flesh and blood but there will be PLENTY of outside people walking through the clubhouse wanting to put there sticky fingers all over unique finds from my mom and I.

SO..... I went with these:
They will really pull in the dresses and suits, no?
I really like the BLUE hue that will be in the room along with the solid wood tables, the burlap runners, and the mustard napkins. Don't you think? I am excited to have ALL different kinds of navy blue flowers at each table. Just no roses, please.

Have I ever told you'll about my dislike of roses? Not to offend you who love them, I just think they are cliche and ordinary. I am not that kind of girl, wild child is more me. Even though, when Caleb gets me roses, I seem to think the gesture overpowers the flower. I then love THOSE roses. Does that make sense?

2 comments:

  1. I have the same thing about roses! Ha! But I am now loving rose bushes growing in my garden :)

    ReplyDelete