Love

Love

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

About a Boy


I grew up in Iowa with four brothers and two sisters. Growing up with that many siblings was a struggle due to the burden of keeping the secret that I am my parents favorite child. In 2006, I moved to Minneapolis, MN to attend Northwestern College. During my time at NWC I was able to accomplish a great number of feats. I discovered a group of friends that were equally as weird/crazy as me. I finally came to the understanding that my life is not my own, I belong to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I had the privilege to learn and grow closer to God in an awesome Christian community. I found a career path that I am truly passionate about I had tons of fun (my transcripts will tell you that I had a little too much fun). and I met a girl I would like to spend the rest of my life with. I'd say I did pretty good, pretty darn good!
I am currently working in the Physical Therapy Department at Regions Hospital in St. Paul, MN. I am also taking several prerequisite courses in order to apply for Physical Therapy Graduate School in the fall of 2012. I am very excited about the opportunities that have been given to me. So soon I will be married to the most beautiful girl ever.

Also, I am a Chicago Bears fan. That is very important to add.

1 comment:

  1. Between breath of fresh air girl and parents favorite of out of 7... this ought to be an interesting blog ;) but seriously: lovin this.

    ReplyDelete