Love

Love

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

About the Girl

Well, I grew up in the small but popular town of Wisconsin Dells. I am an only child who really has the good life. I came to Northwestern on a journey to learn how to make money and find a new, better self. Northwestern changed my perspective on both of these things in a more positive way. I loved it at NWC and found a whole new vision of my Savior and also a whole new perspective on God's calling on my life. I am graduating in May with a Marketing and Spanish degree in hopes to work with the Latin American people in the realm of Advertising.  
People say I am a girl who has a breath of life following my every move. I take relationships very seriously and really invest my spare time into people and spending time with those that mean the world to me. I love my friends and family deeply and cannot wait for all of us to be together to celebrate what has been long awaited for Caleb and I.

1 comment: