Love

Love

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Week 47: Culver's & Family Time

This past weekend was bittersweet for the Culver's family. Our CEO, Phil Keiser, passed away on Saturday. It really hit my mom hard, obviously, being that she has worked beside this man for the last 19 years. I was saddened to hear the new for my mom first and foremost but also for the brand. He breathed in so much of what Culver's is today and he will be greatly missed. 



It was a pleasure to see my mom unexpectedly and to see my grandma take care of Rollie once again. We never know how long we are going to have our legacies with us in this world so we have to cherish the moments we have. Rollie brings a lot of joy to his grandma and great grandma so I love to bring him around them.

Other than that... we have just been cheesing it up over here.




No comments:

Post a Comment