Love

Love

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Week 46: Hard Week

I am not complaining, there were some changes in our lives this week. Rollie got a BAD diaper rash which is new for me being that I usually have a happy kid. He was NOT happy to make contact with the floor and his butt. Nope.

On top of that, Caleb was out of town this week on a job function so I was in charge of the home and child all week. This was a bad week to be gone but who was to know that I would need some TLC this week? Not me.

On top of that, Rollie fave sitter had to be done with care for Rollie due to her baby needing to be on extreme bed rest. This was totally understandable but threw me into a tail spin as I know little people here who are able to take on a kiddo three-days a week. Luckily, my mom was in town for the following day and was able to keep my mind off the chaos of reality. It was so fun to have her here and to just hang out.


I was able to fill in the gaps with committed friends this week, one being Alex who has a GINORMOUS GoldenDoodle, Boomer. Rollie loved him and repeated "Hi!" on a consistent basis towards him. 

I have found care thanks to a desperation plea on facebook for those who may know someone. Her name is Jen and she is an actual nanny of two kids, has a daughter of her own, and just added Rollie to the madness of her ever-so-chaotic life she loves. I am so appreciative of her and so is Rollie. He sure misses Lacey though. Those two had such a bond and she really understood my kiddo and his cries/mannerisms. 

I will leave you with yet another Dad and His Boy time:

No comments:

Post a Comment