Love

Love

Friday, April 22, 2016

Week 21: Rollie is getting so big!

Well this was the week of growth for Rollie Paul. I am a happy momma but he sure grew this week.
We have the birth of the comb-back. This is to help with Rollie's bald spot in the back of his head. The hair from the top of his head is now long enough to make it all the way to the middle of the back of his head. Isn't this just the funniest thing to see? I feel like yes.

Sofie has made her debut into his world and Rollie is humoring his mother by liking her okay. She isn't cotton so he doesn't LOVE to lick her as much but he is getting used to my obsession with Sofie.

Rollie is SO close to rolling from his back to his front. He wants to so bad but he cannot convince himself to let his shoulder come fully over. 

Biggest Milestone: Rollie sleeps with no wings. He now fully self-soothes himself to sleep and is champing it. I now obsess over checking in on him so that I can see this sweet sight. I feel like he could have done this like 2 months ago, literally, but momma wasn't ready to let this go yet. 


Other than milestones, Rollie had a great week with others watching him as Marta is gone with family. My mom came on Monday to be with him so he got new prizes and lots of walks with her. He was with my friend on Wednesday and they really hit it off with long walks and special adventures around her house. Lastly, Rollie had his funnest day to record with a WHOLE day in the care of daddy. People, I think Caleb really needed it more than Rollie. They sent me lots of videos and pictures which was so fun to receive. Rollie even had his first lick of ice cream, that cute lil rat!

3 comments:

  1. Om my... that cheesy little smile!! Dads get the best reactions out of our little men. This makes my heart so happy! You are a super adorable mom :)
    Miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that little toy giraffe. Rollie is a chip off the old block. And Rollie sure looks like his momma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that little toy giraffe. Rollie is a chip off the old block. And Rollie sure looks like his momma!

    ReplyDelete