Love

Love

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Week 20: Grandma's Birthday

This past weekend we went to Milwaukee to visit with G-Ma Vlach for the weekend to celebrate her birthday. It was so much fun touring the Milwaukee Third Ward District and just hanging out. My mom and I went to a play together and had a really fun time. The show was "Once" and it is a traveling Broadway production so the actors were legit. I must mention that the language is a little brash so if you are offended my a steady use of the F-word, I would steer a different direction, as my mom and I were a little unsettled in our seats.

There is the public market in the third ward that was very fun to look through. It had a bakery, seafood market, Mexican and Lebanese food, as well as plenty of specialty cheese and coffee to go around. I would really recommend it to you if you enjoy the one in Seattle. Not the same but similar.

We spoiled mom the whole day and even ate some very delicious Italian restaurant close to their new home.  '

All in all, always a treat to visit my mom.

Dad entertaining Rollie during Momma's
yoga session.

Our middle eastern jem

True Life, Real Emotions.
Side Note:
(I wasn't mad, just ruining the photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment