Love

Love

Monday, June 2, 2014

Anna Graudates and MN Friend Time


The middle of May, Caleb and I ventured to MN by car to see baby sister graduate from college. It was a blast to back at the alma mater of both of us and to see peeps I wouldn't have seen again probably. The same graduating class as Anna also included bestie Lee and Sar Bear's siblings. So, therefore, I was able to see my friends there too! We had a fantastic picnic at Lake Johanna that Momma Klinge put on as well as a fun afternoon with the Klingons.

Caleb and I split ways for the night as he say the boys and I saw some girls. It was fun for both of us to be filled up with friend time once again. I forget how good we had it in MN for friendships. I hope that didn't sound rude. :S

Here the weekend in photos...







My fave professor, Dick Middleton.

My next MN trip will be to this lil squirt. Lee is SO
beautiful being pregnant.

This kid loves to crank his neck sideways
and just stare. What a goof!

No comments:

Post a Comment