Love

Love

Monday, May 26, 2014

Baby Shower in MN!

So... I hosted a baby shower. I flew to my homeland of MN and treated Miss Heidi Lee to a morning of food, fellowship, and gifts all for the celebration and anticipation of Baby A to be here. Lee is having a baby boy so obvi she needs things to spoil the kid. We did that children's book style... all things children's book was represented. Please enjoy the photos from the day.

Off I go with just a backpack.
Thanks Spirit Airlines!





Affirmation Stations are a must for a party entailing Lee.

Here fave movie is "Baby Mama", hence
the name of her chair.



Just SO beautiful. Someday I will want a baby and
someday I hope I can be this cute, this prego.

Obvi, I had to visit my buckeroo, Josiah, while I was home amongst 11 other people. I filled my days with people, something I have not done much of since being in IL. Welp, thanks friends... for such a great time with each of you.


No comments:

Post a Comment