Love

Love

Friday, May 16, 2014

Grandma's Bday Bash - 80 years old

So my grandma is officially 80 years old! It seems like she is younger than that but alas, she is 80. For her birthday party, we had a grill out here in the Chicagoland area at my Uncle and Aunt's home. All the grandchildren and great grandchildren were there except for four which is a great turn out. It has been a long time since all the family has been in one room and that was surely a blessing for my grandma to see. Not only did we celebrate Grandma but we also went to a middle school play to watch my second cousin have a solo in the play "Annie Jr." which is Annie but with all middle school kids in the cast. It was certainly a middle school play but Anna, my cousin, did an outstanding job.

We took a lot of photos and are so happy to be apart of my Grandma's big bash.













We got grandma a record player for all
her old records. She loved it.







No comments:

Post a Comment