Love

Love

Monday, July 29, 2013

Caleb's Observations of Marriage

So Caleb was home one morning after I had left for work and had a revelation of his married life. We live differently. He thought maybe I would be offended but instead, I was on the floor laughing at how true these pictures are. Caleb and I are two different people that get along fantastic but man does he have to endure some hardships to live life next to me. Please enjoy these photos Caleb has been gathering the last month-ish. More to come I am sure of. 

This is how the glasses always look after
we finish our meals. I drink all my fluid
AFTER I eat and Caleb is a drink
DURUNG you eat kind of guy.







2 comments:

  1. Bahaha! LOVE THIS! If that were OUR dresser? Nick would have completely covered the top with junk from his pockets. At least you respect Caleb enough to keep your junk on your side. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow.. memories of being roomies. I laughed out loud at many of these pics.

    ReplyDelete