Love

Love

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Week 24: Happy Mama's Day, Hooray.

 This past weekend was Mama's Day for me and I loved every second of it. Last year at this time we were celebrating in Europe on our big adventure before baby, seems like so long ago and such distant memories.

This year, though, Rollie was here in our arms and that lil man n his dad spoiled me with quality time and a couple gifts. I felt like true royalty of the family. Thanks, my boys!



We traveled to a county park to go hiking, Dells of the Eau Claire River, and it was totally worth the drive and energy to get Rollie prepped for a hot, sunny walk. Babies are work, people. Sunscreen, light blankets, shoes, and the always needed full diaper bag. 

Just adore him.

Momma n her baby

My lil family.

 Other than the weekend of love, Rollie has been up to keeping us laughing and learning his "tricks".

Leave it to Rollie to need a wet cloth on
his head when hot. What a winter baby.

This is his next carseat. So lil.
He will be big enough in no time. :)

He is starting to really like his time on the floor
with his toys and rolling consistently.


No comments:

Post a Comment