Love

Love

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Week 16 In Review: Cabin Visit & Home Shenanigans

Hey-O.

Caleb & I went to the cabin this past weekend because the weather was so nice. Well, the weather was nice but the UP of Michigan still has a foot of snow on the ground in some parts. Man did I look completely ridiculous in shorts and snow boots. I did not even bring my snow boots so I had to use my grandpa's size 11 duck boots to prance around in. We had all three meals on the campfire like we normally do and created a new staple, Beer Chicken. It was so juicy and just so full of flavor. It did stay slightly warm in the cabin with the stove on so we ended up still staying the night. NEWS FLASH: My son will not drink his milk if it is not slightly warm. This was figured out when we were in the middle of the woods with no electricity so what did we do? We used our noggin and boiled water on the stove and warmed milk up like a mother is supposed to do (I use the microwave usually, judge me).

Other than that, we didn't do a whole lot this week. I got a job! Whoot. I will be working for a construction company doing administration work and it is only three days a week so I can still go to mom's group and be home with Rollie the majority of the week. Such a blessing to have a job and have a schedule that just works for us all. I start on March 30.

This is what we do all day. Just chill.
I love it so much. 
 We did find new things that Rollie can enjoy such as the door-frame bouncer and his Bumbo seat. He is growing up so much, personas. It is nuts.
It looks a lil too pretty in this picture but oh so cute.

Holy Hair.
Heavy Metal Mohawk.

Grabbing onto all things.
He loves to be naked.
We love to put his t-shirts on his head.
He acts like a maniac when this happens.

1 comment:

  1. He is so cute and we enjoy all the pictures of him too.

    ReplyDelete