Love

Love

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Week 15 in Review: New Hair, Same Old Family

Well folks, many of you know that my sole goal for my hair is to grow it and then donate it. The day has come around again for it to be long enough so I went to my lady in Sauk City, WI to chop it off. Check out my new look:


It is SO short in the back. I did not think it was going to be this short but news flash: it will grow back. 

In other news, we went back to Wis Dells this past weekend to hang out with Mom and Dennis and it was sure fun. We went for walks, cooed at Rollie endlessly, chit chatted, and had some yummy High Rock Cafe food (obviously). 

Tuckered out from his walk in the Ergo.
 This kid was snoring SO loud as he napped after the walk. That fresh air really got him cleared up.

Gramma and her grandboy.

These two are a handful.
So we made our own beer at home several weeks ago. Did I tell you about that yet? Well we did and now we are able to drink it. It is delicious, people. An IPA which we hear is hard to master so just call Caleb the "Brewmaster" of home brewing. Oh that ego is a brewing. Need I go on with these terrible puns? Nah.

Job? No, I don't have one yet but that job that I REALLY want is still going through the steps and I am SO hopeful. I will find out by tomorrow either way. Oh, dear. PLEASE give it to me!

Finally... here are just pictures of my boy that I am fond of from the week.


This outfit though.


Bedhead Baby


No comments:

Post a Comment