Love

Love

Friday, December 18, 2015

Rollie in Review: Week 3 (Grandma comes to visit)

Well folks, we had a visitor this past week. My mom came to visit the lil one and to assist her grown baby with night feedings and snuggling. She LOVES to snuggle that lil guy and certainly spoiled him with all aspects. While she was here Caleb and I went out to eat, just the two of us, which was so nice and I have already forgotten what it was like to not be concerned with an itty bitty's well being and not a simple conversation with the husband. I do not think we mentioned Rollie once and we were totally okay with that. Mom and I went Christmas shopping for peeps and also picked some items up for my grandma to wrap up for peeps too. We love to shop and find perfect items for all parties. The search is the best part of list shopping for us. We also just walked around with Rollie in tow and listened to him coo and murmur through life. 

Here we are, three generations of pure happiness. 

She is an amateur feeder but oh so good at being a grandma!

Shopping buddy for grandma.
What else did we do this week? Nothing is the answer to that question. With such a small child and all those public germs people have in the winter season, it is so hard to go out and about. I feel very couped up being home all day and then home all night but my highlights of the day are when Rollie wakes for his hour in between naps and is just the happiest lil guy I have ever experienced. People, he is like the bee's knees and is such a good baby. I know chaos is all but around the corner but until then, I am savoring the moments of perfection he has.

Enjoy this weeks photos:
He is all but completely formula-fed. Am I sad? Sure.
Do we have a choice? Nope. Will he ever know the
difference? Heck no.

Just the biggest daddy's boy there is.
Prefers dad on many occasions.

Dad and Rollie enjoying some morning
coffee clutch jabber.

Mohawk hair, just like cousin Miles.

Ka'Tan wearing was a hit with my main
squeeze. He purrs in that thing.

That lil winter flyer hat he wears gets me
every time. I love it so!


2 comments: