Love

Love

Friday, September 25, 2015

My Birthday, CELEBRATE!

For those of you who are out of the loop… the most fantastic day of the year was this past Wednesday. That is correct, if you did not observe it, it was my birthday on Wednesday. I cannot think of a better day to celebrate life than on a birthday. My husband did Birthday Month for the last three years but this time we did Birthday Week to wean me off of my obsession so that our child can be the focus of birthday celebrations from now on. I get it, it needed to happen. It was a great birthday week though. We started out with fish fry on Friday night, fishing
This baby loves to fish.

Artist photo of our true emotions
over not catching anything.

I was happy to be out though.
Just dreaming over there.

and apple picking on Saturday,
I felt like an apple tree there.
My lil apple to be here soon!

Such a gorgeous day!

It was pick your own which was a stellar
choice.

Buy one, get one.  Hello 20# of apples.

This is the spot we went and that
is the cider I needed. 

(long with a trip to Oktoberfest at the local brewery. Some passionate, German folk were seen. :))


and football watching on Sunday (with meatball sandwiches, yes there was bacon in them. For YUM!).

 It was a grand weekend. On my birthday we went out for breakfast and then dinner too.
Terrbile shot of me but who cares when
you order a large chocolate milk
and a breakfast sandwich.

Outdoor seating that we partook in. We
were the only ones so it was very private.
"Back When Cafe"

My belly is squashed in this pic. Doesn't
it look funny?
I am one spoiled wife but it is my last hooray before baby so maybe it is okay. Maybe.
Rhubarb custard bars. By my request.
YUMMY!

I got some good presents, yo. 

Week 32

  • In light of fall, by chance. Gibby’s season is here! Babes is a squash this week whichi means 16.5 inches long and 3.5 pounds heavy. My belly is heavy these days so I am thinking there is a chunky monkey in there. 
  • Just chunking up in there really, that is fine with me. 
  • If we are lucky, baby is now head down already and waiting for the time to come into the world. 

---- -----
  • I have been having those Braxton Hicks like once a day and I can no longer swing out of bed… it is a process and a struggle really. 
  • I run out of breath quite fast if I am not focusing on my pace when walking even a short distance. 
  • I have balloon feet by the end of the day and as of my birthday Caleb has a daily job… rubbing my legs and making sure I have pillows under my feet while lying on the couch. This can be translated as: He has been chosen to be my personal assistant and in any way. 


Off to MSP this weekend for my first BABY SHOWER! I am literally giddy to see my peeps in Minnesota. I can’t wait to share with you the memories and pics next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment