Love

Love

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Art, Donuts, & Football

We chose to stay home this weekend to rest our bones and, well, to be home for a weekend. There was an art fair going on here in Wausau that was quite large and it was fun getting Christmas gifts and to try and win an item or two at the silent auction.

Painter just painting behind his tent.
Presh.
We have made a tradition to get donuts every Saturday so we walked to the donut shoppe and decided before we got there that we would split a donut. Well it turns out I am pregnant so I got two and Caleb got one. I was ashamed only after eating both and then I got over it quite quickly after that. We did go to a co-workers home to watch the Iowa vs Iowa State game. We are not HUGE fans but it is fun for a big10 team to lose against anyone so that the Badgers can still look great. On Sunday it was, well, a day of football as any Sunday is in this household if September is here. We all know who won the game of the week but my husband lost so we just keep it as a statement and not a paragraph. We did both win our fantasy games against a couple other brothers so that was worth it. I am not sure what brother Tim was thinking by not changing his team but I didn’t mention anything to him as I didn’t mind the free points. Nathan did however pick up a Packer player (Jones) after the game so I think he may be scheming a trade offer in the coming weeks to this sole Packer fan. I am catching on, Nathan, carry on.

Week 31


  • A pineapple little one… over 3 pounds and over 16 inches. I measured 32 weeks today at my appointment so I am think we have a big one or momma is getting chunky. The first option is my guess. ☺
  • All five senses are willing and able but smell will not be used until air hits it’s face. Nothing to smell in the amniotic fluids, I hear. 
  • Lil Gibby has irises and can see and react to light. I will be testing this tomorrow for sure! 
  • Major brain and nerve development have occurred this week. I am fine with this and test both these by pushing on it’s feet and waiting for Gibby to shove back. 

---- -----
I don’t really have anything to report this week that hasn’t already been claimed in weeks prior. I still don’t sleep that well, I am slow to wake and early to bed. I still don’t move around that great but I am trooper and I just need Caleb’s hand to keep up and then I am able to keep up. This little baby loves to move around and remind ma that there is a growing one in her way to live a life.

We are home this weekend again but will be busy as we are on a birthday weekend itinerary. Yes, peeps, we celebrate my birthday for a full week. Embrace the love (and presents) my husband is willing to give me.

No comments:

Post a Comment