Love

Love

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Home to Stuff the Turkey

For turkey consumption day (Thanksgiving) Caleb and I went to my mom's to celebrate.

The night before we left we had our own turkey dinner AKA turkey legs on the grill and this is what came out of that night: pure carnivore-looking entertainment.





We went to mom's the following day and were gone for a while. It felt weird to visit for so long, Tuesday night until Sunday morning. There was plenty that we did including going to three movies, "Last Vegas", "Frozen", and "Hunger Games 2". I would have to say that I liked Frozen the most and I would recommend it to ANYONE who loves cute humor. That snowman in the movie just made my side hurt from giggles. Last Vegas was actually quit funny but due to the setting in being in Vegas, there was some pretty raunchy moments. I am not a huge fan of Hunger Games so it was just ho-hum to me but rumor is it is a great movie so I am in the bandwagon. This Hunger Games was way more about behind the games instead of an entire movie at the games.

My mom is a huge movie watcher so when we were not at the theater we were watching movies at home or playing games with the kiddos. My aunt came to Thanksgiving with her 4 kids who range from 9 until 16 years old. It is great to see them but in doses, they are a pretty rowdy crowd.

We also went Black Friday shopping for ourselves and not others which was very fun. I was able to get clothes for myself for the first time in a very long time. I was able to hang out with my besties I had in High School which was such a pleasant surprise. They totally bring me back to where I was in high school and I really enjoyed my time chit-chatting and a lil of gossiping. Oops.

Please enjoy our pictures of the season we just celebrated.


I did cut my hair off on that Wednesday so
this is a pic before I left to the hair salon.

8 inches cut off , baby! Only for Lock of Love.
This organization is the only reason
I grow my hair out.

Caleb, the pilgrim peeling potatoes.
What a man!

He has a massive beard. Like Honest Abe.

We came home a tad early to do this: Bears vs. Vikings Game. He loves the Bears, I tolerate the Bears.




No comments:

Post a Comment