Love

Love

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Mouse in the Kitchen

I just want to come over to the blog and mention that I found this in the kitchen this morning:

My husband has a story for this one and I will try to remember all the details...

So last night we were making homemade pizza and Caleb went to look for the yeast in the cupboard. When he opened up the cupboard, he found the starcrunch sitting all by its lonesome. So, in order for me not to become suspicious, he hid behind the cupboard door and ruffled some chip bags and other cupboard items as he ate a bite of the starcrunch. He then found the yeast and forgot completely about the snack and shut the cupboard to start the pizzza crust. THIS MORNING I open the cupboard to get things for lunches and this image is what I found. I went to the bathroom and asked him what had happened. His cheeks became red and he giggled as he told me the story.

He is pretty adorable to me and I love him a lot. End of story.

1 comment:

  1. I want you to know, Caleb, that I have never cheated on my wife like this. How shameful.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete