Love

Love

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Caleb Has A Gun!

So, we went registering for our registry the other week and had a blast. We have heard from those around us that doing this is not so much fun and more of torture than a bonding experience. We prayed over the night and went at it. We started at Kohl's at about 6:30pm and spent a good hour in the kitchenware and eyed the luggage. Caleb was set on holding the gun the entire time and making sure the EXACT item was the perfect fit for us. I was in charge of color schemes and durability.

We ventured on to Macy's where we registered for the more expensive but lasting gifts. We were pampered like royalty and felt a little out of our element. My favorite thing to register for was the luggage. I personally love the luggage and Caleb did not oppose to my pick. Holy smokes, luggage is like WAY expensive. I hope it lasts us forever.

We ended the night at Target at 9:45pm arrival with frustrations at the registration area and Caleb almost lost his cool. Caleb luckily had me, the calm one for once, to handle the situation. We left the store running around the last aisles and finally finishing the night off.

I can honestly say we commuicated very well, there was only two "private" conversations in the corner of the store to dicuss why we were having a hard time. I classify this as a "B+" day. Don't you? I cannot wait to open these presents and know I get to share them with my ultimate bestie.

No comments:

Post a Comment