Love

Love

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Ladies (and lil man) of the Wedding Party

 Here Comes The Bride(smaids)


Hannah: My best friend from highschool who will always hold a special place in my heart. She and I have helped each other through think and thin. She knows I always have my opinions but I will never stop protecting her heart and making sure she feels loved. I love you, lover.


Heidi Lee: This girl is like my favorite person. We met four years ago on a mission trip to Mexico. It was written in the stars for us to meet in Mexico and it was meant to be that we have lived this season of our lives together side by side. She could make me laugh at any point when she talks about her life. I honestly think the Lord has blessed me with her just to stop taking life seriously and lighten up. She is like the coolest person to have coffee with and she makes sure I do not loosen my grip on her life. I can for sure count on her to make me feel loved and to tell me how it is even if it stings a lil. You are the strongest, heartfelt friend, Lee. Much Love.

Ash: This girl may live far away in CA but her idea of a intentional skype date is an indefinite amount of time and full of honesty and living life together. I may make dinner with her or I may do homework beside her but I always know that the distance between us will never be more than a skype call away.  We were on reslife staff together in 2009/2010 but we really got close when she came back to MN for her husband's first deployment (she is a marine wife) and we haven't lost our closeness since. Her husband is deployed again so I am praying a prideful prayer for her to bring herself home to visit while he is gone. <nudge. You are a solid friend, Ash. Thank you for never changing who you are in all circumstances.

Bek: This girl and I met on the reslife staff of 2009/2010 also but we actually got close last year around this time when she came over for weekly sleepovers to Sarah and I's dorm room. Holy smokes, this girl is the best type of friend you could have, all ya'll should be taking tips from this girl. She could sit and listen for days if that is what your heart was needing. She is an incredible listener and I get so much life from her. She just got married and so I am also learning a lot about what a Godly marriage should look like from her and her hubs, Mike. I would not have made it through Spain without her weekly commitment to my life through 5:45am skype visits. Wow, thanks for all you do for me, Bek. It does not go unseen.

 Sar Bear: My roommate of two years, my go-to girl, my bestie. I love her a lot. I cannot handle how much she gives for me and how much she hears me out like no one else get get out of me. I fall short for words to describe her but I do know that we met our freshman year of college when we lived in the same dorm floor but we got close during our time on reslife staff 2009/2010. We will be friends forever and we always have a place for eachother to be occasional roommates again. I just know it, love you baby girl.

THE PERSONAL ATTENDANT

Kate: Well this girl gets some major recognition for being the most detailed-oriented, on task, organized friend that is like the mother of the group. She is the ideal personal attendant and she is the ideal friend to have if you need someone you can count on no matter what. She has come to my rescue on multiple occasions and she has been that listening ear when I thought no one could hear my covered up emotions. We met on the reslife staff of 2009/2010 (sound like a close family of resident assistants? It was!) and we have been friends ever since. We lived one door down from her and would rampage her early night sleeps with late night rendezvous to who-knows-where. She is a trooper for sticking with my crazy surprises but she is a loyal one that I will always cherish. Thanks for all you do, Kate. Love!

THE WEDDING SINGERS 

  
Anna (Sister A): You all will be delighted to know that this girl is more than just sweet and adorable but she also plays a mean ukulele. She and her big sis will be rocking Caleb and I first dance, holla. Anna and I met in 2009 at a Klinge Kamping adventure during fourth of July weekend. She is definetly the baby sister and holds all the innocence of the family dynamic. I cannot wait for ya'll to hear this girl sing. Sheesh. 

Beth (Sister B): This is the older sister of the bunch that I click with the best. There is something about how she does life that I kinda side with and just love talking to her honesty and sincere look to life. She, too, will be vocalizing the first dance of Caleb and I with her sister, Anna. There are a great singing duo.  


FLOWER GIRLS

Adelyn and Paisley (they are twins, A is on the left and P is on the right): These two little girls will be one year olds and walking by the time they walk down the aisle. Aren't ya'll just itching to see these two flower girls in matching dresses wabbling down the aisle? I am waiting for the call that they will be early walkers, no pressure, Beth. Too cute not to have them steal a lil bride thunder, right?

Kendy: She is my niece that shares the best day of the year with me (9/23) for a birthday. Because of this we are very much the same and understand each other immensely. Joke. No, in all honesty, Kendy is my two-year-old flower girl and she has a special place in my wedding that I know all will be excited to see. Look at those eyes, just a cutie for me. 


RING BEARER 
Miles: This guy is probably the coolest three year old to ever reign in the Chicagoland area. If you want to challenge him, please visit his personal website (klingefam.blogspot.com). He is going to be the coolest dressed boy in the room and give Caleb a run for his money for best suit in the room. He is a ham for a camera and I can't wait to see what photos we can squeeze out of him.

1 comment:

  1. You'll be happy to know that when I read Miles' description out loud, this was his response: "I'm the Chicago Ring Bear_GRR! ...just like Johnny Knox and Jay Cutler!"

    ReplyDelete