Love

Love

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Week 44: My Birthday, Obvi.

Well, folks. My birthday has come and gone. Caleb can take another siesta from entertaining me completely for a span of a week.

I. Had. A. Blast.

The week was nice as we opened presents throughout and enjoyed the last days of age 27. 

My actual birthday, my mom took off work and my grandma came over to the Dells for a nice ladies day. My grandma was so kind to take care of Rollie as my mom and I went to the spa. Yes, please! My mom and I really got to take a few hours to relax together and spend some one-one time. She is bomb and I secretly savor anytime I can get with her as it seems to be getting less and less throughout the years. Family is a big deal, peeps.

After we got back from the spa, we four went to the best place to eat in WD, High Rock. I will never get enough of that place, i don't think. 


When I got back into town, Wausau, Caleb and I dropped Rollie off at a friend's house we went to a fancy restaurant all dressed up. It was delish. 

After, we came home (without Rollie) and enjoyed Caleb-made macaroons. It never ceases to amaze me as this was a total joke I told him I wanted but he went above his knowledge and forged some delish dessert.

The following day, we went to the apple orchard and on a brewery tour. It was a joy to have Rollie along for the celebration and to see the joy he brings to us both. 




These two bad apples have my heart. :)



Rollie even debuted his daddy's shoes that Caleb wore when he was a baby. One: I love that Kathy kept these for us Two: They are so cute, everyone comments on them.


Caleb's baby shoes


All the festivities tuckered us all out but mostly Rollie and that was fine with us. A good baby he is, peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment