Love

Love

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Week 28: Weekend with Grandma & 6 Month Shots

Hello. It's one of those weeks where we were busy but there isn't much to write about. My cousin, Ezra, had his graduation party so Rollie and I left early for the weekend. First stop, my mom's to help with a garage sale she was hosting. Ley me tell you what... there was little to no traffic the day I was there so Rollie and I had a splendid time rolling in the yard and chatting with grandma. Second stop, the grad party. We had it at a park and I was able to see some family I seldom see and introduce them to Rollie. All in all, a very successful weekend of people time. 

Other than that, we just hung around the house and Rollie entertained us. 
Bull-fightin' Rollie

He loves to sit on the counter and watch dad cook.

All Klinge kids need to have this
bonnet on in their life.
This was Rollie's moment. HA!

Dad and Rollie playing the the mornin'.

Rollie waiting for his shots.
Stinker doesn't know what is coming.
Post shots. He was such a trooper.

Rollie watching grandma cook lunch.

Sleeping monster at Grandma's.

My lil sweetie.

No comments:

Post a Comment