Love

Love

Friday, April 11, 2014

Impromptu Waverly Excursion

On a Monday night, the Klinge family received a mass email from Momma Klinge introducing an idea. The idea you ask? How about coming home in 6 days from the date of the email... SURE! Why not? The thing about being a Klinge means sometimes dropping personal life and picking up family life. I cannot tell you how much joy it brings me for a family to drop everything to come and be together. Being together means the world to each of them and they are happy to find excuses to do it. This excuse? Well Anna and Josh were both on Spring Break and one-by-one each family sector, by proximity, made the commitment to come. By the time we got the call, we were all in. Unfortunate to all the family, my counterpart had six tests in five days. It was not the same without him but I think I represented the family (us 2) well. Please enjoy the incredible, adorable, presh kiddos I call my nieces and nephews. AWWWW!

This is one of the cutest pics I could
have ever gotten.

He NEVER stops moving and being a boy.

Just cute. Just plain ol' cuteness.

O-dawg. Oren Baby.

Caleb was able to partake every so often with the family.
Wow, baby. Della has a mullet. Can't help
a girl for having cra-cra hair.

CUTE! Kendall rinsing dishes with her new, pink dolphin
squirt gun. Tedious process but Anna was patient. 


He is such a baby. Literally.

Miles watching "Frozen" with grandpa's
volume enhancing headphones.
Happy Spring, folks. Love, Della

Check out Della's smile. How can you not giggle...
Pais was not feeling as giddy as Della, nor was I. 

Wing Man, Miles. He was in heaven,
Sports Haven... AKA Buffalo Wild Wings.

No comments:

Post a Comment