Love

Love

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Sar Bear Comes to the Windy City

Not long after mom left, the bestie came flying in from the colder weather. Sar Bear came for a day of her Spring Break being that she is a teacher. I appreciated all she brings with her such as: love, commitment, laughter, and girl time. Am I home sick for my rock solid community in MN? You gotta believe it. I am being timid here in Chicago with finding friends. I keep telling myself that it is because I have friends, why would I want any more? I truth behind my shell is that I am nervous to start anything knowing that I am probably not going to stay long. Caleb getting into a residency in Chicago, or MN for that matter, is not a guarantee. This thought makes me think I am not planting anything anywhere until I know what the future has in store. Because I have this mentality, I may be losing out on some great people. Hmm, there's a thought...

Maybe you could pray for some direction? Thanks. A girl needs a community whether it be a forever or a year-long community. I can be brave. I am brave.

BACK TO SARAH BEING HERE... sorry about that. Sar Bear came for a whopping 36 hours. (She is a tease). Due to the speedy visit we did as much as we possibly could. We grabbed Deep Dish Pizza for lunch, Chicago Dogs for Dinner, Millenium Park, John Hancock Bulding, and a piano bar. She knows me well and is apart of the handful of friends I have that appreciates piano bars enough to humor my obsession. Thanks, chica! She came by plane but experienced the CTA system a whole lot. I think she really enjoyed herself. I know I loved it so much. Enjoy the photo montage we were able to do...











Love you, baby girl. Thanks for the memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment