Love

Love

Monday, October 7, 2013

Cirque du Soleil at MOA

So for my birthday grand finale, my boy took me to Cirque du Soleil at the MOA. Caleb and I are obsessed with Cirque du Soleil. We have gone to Cirque every big celebration for us. We went while Caleb was in Spain proposing and we went on our honeymoon in FL. Did we go on Caleb's birthday? Well, no... but we DID go on mine. TeeHeeHee.


Caleb preordered the tickets way back in April and I asked daily in the month of Sept to go to the show. It was annoying for him but I needed to make sure he got the drift. He did, far earlier than I would have ever thought. The theme was love under the moon that is translation to "Amaluna". There was many crazy acts but I think Caleb and I would agree that our favorite was this chinese act that spun lanterns over their heads while being tossed in the hair by their counterparts. Here is a YouTube of the act.

http://youtu.be/k5pSTJJ3Ukw

Is it not so cool? We think so too. There was many things that occurred over the 2 hours we watched but it would ruin the fun to tell you all about this travelling act. Yes, you read correct, you may be able to see this close to you too. This show travels all over the world to entertain.



It was so nice to have a date night and cuddle up to my husband. We do A LOT in life together but sometimes you are just more thankful of those moments over the normal moments. You know?


No comments:

Post a Comment